- 1 Red bell pepper
- 1 Red tomatoe
- 1 Garlic clove
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Fresh basil
- 100g Cottage cheese
- Seasoning : Salt and pepper
- Preparation: 15 min
- Cooking time: 10 min
- Total: 2h25
- Chop the red pepper, the tomatoes and the garlic.
- Heat a pan with a little bit of olive oil and salt.
- Add the vegetables to the pan and let it cook for around 10 minutes.
- Allow few minutes for the vegetables to cool down and blend the mixture.
- After few minutes, add in the cottage cheese, the fresh basil, and the seasoning. Blend for few minutes until you have a smooth mixture.
- Pour in cups or small bowls depending on your desired serving size and refrigerate at least for 2 hours.