- 200g All purpose flour
- 13cl Water
- 1 pinch Salt
- Preparation: 45 min
- Cooking time: 5 min
- Total: 50 min
- Put the flour in a large bowl and add a pinch of salt.
- Boil the water then pour slowly into the flour. Mix a little bit using baguettes or wooden utensil after each time you add the water.
- When you get little lumps start working the dough with your hands. Repeat the process until all the flour in the bowl is incorporated in the dough.
- When finished, the dough should not be too sticky and should be a little bit moist.
- Leave the dough to rest for at least 30 minutes at room temperature. (Ideally 4 to 5 hours)
- Roll the dough into a cylinder of about 1.5 to 2 cm then cut at around 1.5 cm long.
- Take each pieces and squish it using your palm.
- With a rolling pin, press the bordure of each little galette until it reaches around 1mm. Do not press in the middle but only the borders.
- You can put in the middle your desired fillings and fold the ravioli.
- To cook it, you can use steam, boiling water or directly on a pan.