- 2 tablespoons Cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons All purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons Milk
- 1 tablespoon Butter or add 1 tablespoon of milk if you want lower fat chocolate mugcake
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 Egg
- ¼ teaspoon Baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon Vanilla extract
- Preparation: 1 min
- Cooking time: 1 min
- Total: 2 min
- Yield: 1 Mug
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a mug. Flour, sugar, cocoa powder and baking powder.
- Add in the Egg, milk, melted butter and vanilla extract. Whisk with a fork until you get a smooth mixture.
- Put in the microwave for 1 minute to 2 minutes depending on the desired texture.
- Done!! You can now enjoy your cake.
Note: If you don't have cocoa powder you can use chocolate bar and melt it with your butter.
If you want to vary the texture you can use warm milk instead of a milk at room temperature or cold milk.